I want to celebrate the release of my new album Highest Wish and I want you to have the chance to win something very cool.
I am giving away one of my very own trumpets, a Bach TR300. To enter, it is so easy, just…
LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST!
Here is how the contest works…
1. To enter you must register with BillOrtiz.com and leave a comment on this post.
2. Only ONE entry per person, multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. The email you enter when you register must be valid, that is how we will contact you if you win.
4. All entries in the contest acknowledge that your email will be added to the BillOrtiz.com email list. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
5. Contest is open to US residents only, age 18 or over.
6. No purchase is required.
7. We will select a winner on November 1, 2011.
8. Winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not acknowledge winning the contest in 48 hours, we will select a new winner.
And finally, remember you need to leave a comment… any comment. Just keep it clean.
This song is a cover and tribute to the iconic artist Gil Scott-Heron, and features some very dynamic performances by Grammy award winning Santana vocalist Tony Lindsey, and conscious hip hop poet “The Grouch.” This song can be found on my latest EP release of the same name. The video was created by Ari Berger and domoarifoto- she’s an outstanding young visual artist. A longstanding member of the Santana band, Bill Ortiz is proud to present his new solo EP release Winter In America from his forthcoming album, Highest Wish. A follow up to his debut solo album From Where I Stand, the new project features conscious emcees such as The Grouch, Zumbi (of Zion I) and K-Maxx, as well as fellow Santana member (and 11 time Grammy® Award Winner) Tony Lindsey, and iconic poet/vocalist Linda Tillery, featured with a spoken word performance of Dr. Martin Luther King’s Nobel Peace Prize speech.